Become a part of our friendly, welcoming family.
It's easy to get started! Just fill out the application, and we'll contact you to set up an interview to get to know you better. Volunteer positions are flexible to your schedule and interests - a few hours a week or a few hours a month? You decide!
Some of the positions we are looking to fill:
- Reader - Read and record newspapers, magazines, and more. We distribute those readings to people with visual impairments. A brief audition is required.
- Audio Describer- Bring theater and art to life by describing the visual aspects to blind or visually impaired audience members. Special training arranged through MindsEye is required.
- Special Events Volunteer - Assist with planning and promotion; then work alongside staff on the day of the event.
- Office Support - Assist in mailings, data entry, phone calls, and similar work. Office support helps us deliver 24/7 broadcasts.
- Got a talent you don't see here? Want to use it for a good cause? Over the years, dedicated community members have helped with special projects like radio repair, IT assistance, yard work, and more. Please share your gifts! Email us at email@example.com or call 618-394-6444.
If you are part of a group that would like to help MindsEye for a day-long project, we’d love to have you! We have many options for your group and can tailor a project for up to 15 people at one time. Please contact us to learn more.