Return a Radio
MindsEye’s listeners are invited to use a loaned radio for as long as they need it. Some listeners have had the same radio for over 30 years!
The listener who was loaned the radio is considered responsible for its return when it is no longer needed or when it needs repair. Please do not pass the radio on to someone else.
Arrange for the return of the radio if:
- The listener has moved away from the St. Louis region
- The listener has passed away
- The listener is no longer able to listen to MindsEye’s programming
Arrange for an exchange of the radio if:
- The radio’s sound quality has deteriorated over time
- The radio has been broken
- The radio arrived in the mail damaged or unable to pick up MindsEye’s signal
MindsEye will mail you a Free Matter for the Blind postage label so you will be able to return the radio using the US Postal Service free of charge. All you will need to do is find an appropriate box and deliver to your postal worker or the post office with the label affixed.
Please fill out the form below to receive a label for return.
Radios can also be returned or exchanged at MindsEye’s offices during regular business hours.